Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 27, 2015, 5:09:04 PM4/27/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Get behind me Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and you shall serve him only.'
Luke 4 v8

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 28, 2015, 5:09:06 PM4/28/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Why are you in despair, my soul? Why are you disturbed within me? Hope in God!
Psalm 42 v5

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 29, 2015, 5:09:10 PM4/29/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Let us consider how to provoke one another to love and good works.
Hebrews 10 v24

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 30, 2015, 5:09:06 PM4/30/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
In the day of prosperity be joyful, and in the day of adversity consider; yes, God has made the one side by side with the other.
Ecclesiastes 7 v14

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 1, 2015, 5:09:06 PM5/1/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Beloved, you do a faithful work in whatever you accomplish for those who are brothers and strangers.
3 John1 v5

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 4, 2015, 5:09:05 PM5/4/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
We desire that each one of you may show the same diligence to the fullness of hope even to the end
Hebrews 6 v11

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 5, 2015, 5:09:04 PM5/5/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose
Romans 8 v28

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 6, 2015, 5:09:05 PM5/6/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Go, and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Matthew 28 v20