Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 27, 2015, 5:09:07 PM1/27/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For as the lightning flashes from the east, and is seen even to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
Matthew 24 v28

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 28, 2015, 5:09:06 PM1/28/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
A friend loves at all times and a brother is born for adversity
Proverbs 17v17

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 29, 2015, 5:09:07 PM1/29/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
It isn't for you to know times or seasons which the Father has set within his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you
Acts 1 v7

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 30, 2015, 5:09:08 PM1/30/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Blessed is he who considers the poor. The Lord will deliver him in the day of evil.
Psalm 41 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Feb 2, 2015, 5:09:07 PM2/2/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Blessed are those who mourn,for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the gentle,for they shall inherit the earth.
Matthew 5 v4

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Feb 3, 2015, 5:09:08 PM2/3/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Where is he who is born King of the Jews? For we saw his star in the east, and have come to worship him.
Matthew 2 v2

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Feb 4, 2015, 5:09:06 PM2/4/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I will rejoice in the Lord,I will be joyful in the God of my salvation. The Lord is my strength. He makes my feet like deers' feet and enables me to go in high places.
Hebrews 3 v18

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Feb 5, 2015, 5:09:07 PM2/5/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Peace be to you.As the Father has sent me,even so I send you.When he had said this,he breathed on them,and said to them,Receive the Holy Spirit.
John 20 v20