Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 19, 2015, 5:09:08 PM1/19/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For if we died with him,we will also live with him. If we endure, we will also reign with him
2 Timothy 2 v11

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 20, 2015, 5:09:07 PM1/20/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.
Proverbs 25 v11

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 21, 2015, 5:09:07 PM1/21/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But because you are partakers of Christ's sufferings, rejoice-that at the revelation of his glory you also may rejoice with exceeding joy.
1 Peter 4 v13

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 22, 2015, 5:09:08 PM1/22/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But you, brothers, don't be weary in doing well.
2 Thessalonians 3 v13

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 23, 2015, 5:09:07 PM1/23/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
That every man should eat and drink,and enjoy good in all his labour, is the gift of God. I know that whatever God does, it shall be forever.
Ecclesiastes 3 v13

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 26, 2015, 5:09:06 PM1/26/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Seek the things that are above where Christ is seated on the right hand of God.Set your mind on things that are above not on the things that are on earth
Colossians 3 v1