Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 17, 2015, 5:09:04 PM4/17/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
God knows your hearts. For that which is exalted among men is an abomination in the sight of God.
Luke 16 v15

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 20, 2015, 5:09:05 PM4/20/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For in you, Lord, do I hope. You will answer, Lord my God..
Psalm 38 v15

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 21, 2015, 5:09:06 PM4/21/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The time is fulfilled, and the Kingdom of God is at hand! Repent, and believe in the Good News.
Mark 1 v15

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 22, 2015, 5:09:05 PM4/22/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For God didn't send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him.
John 3 v18

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 23, 2015, 5:09:06 PM4/23/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The righteous care about justice for the poor. The wicked aren't concerned about knowledge
Proverbs29 v7

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 24, 2015, 5:09:05 PM4/24/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Beloved, you do a faithful work in whatever you accomplish for those who are brothers and strangers.
3 John 1 v5