Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 11, 2014, 5:09:07 PM8/11/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who don't walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
Romans 8 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 12, 2014, 5:09:05 PM8/12/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Listen to my prayer, God.Don't hide yourself from my supplication. Attend to me, and answer me.
Psalm 55 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 13, 2014, 5:09:07 PM8/13/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble,and he delivered them out of their distresses.
Psalm 107 v6

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 14, 2014, 5:09:07 PM8/14/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For in you, Lord, do I hope.You will answer, Lord my God. For I said, Don't let them gloat over me or exalt themselves over me when my foot slips.
Psalm 38 v15

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 15, 2014, 5:09:06 PM8/15/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Behold my mother and my brothers.For whoever does the will of God, the same is my brother and my sister and mother.
Mark 3 v33

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 18, 2014, 5:09:18 PM8/18/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But the word of God grew and multiplied.
Acts 12 v24

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 19, 2014, 5:09:06 PM8/19/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Let us consider how to provoke one another to love and good works
Hebrews 10 v24