Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Feb 26, 2015, 5:09:08 PM2/26/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
He said to her, 'Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be cured of your disease.'
Mark 5 v34

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Feb 27, 2015, 5:09:05 PM2/27/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Matthew 10 v16

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 2, 2015, 5:09:11 PM3/2/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Don't grumble, brothers, against one another, so that you won't be judged.
James 5 v9

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 3, 2015, 5:09:08 PM3/3/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Let another man praise you, and not your own mouth. A stranger, and not your own lips.
Proverbs 27 v2

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 4, 2015, 5:09:06 PM3/4/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
In the day of prosperity be joyful and in the day of adversity consider, yes, God has made the one side by side with the other
Ecclesiastes 7 v13

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 5, 2015, 5:09:09 PM3/5/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For if we died with him,we will also live with him. If we endure, we will also reign with him
2 Timothy 2 v11

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 6, 2015, 5:09:10 PM3/6/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Yes, if a man lives many years, let him rejoice in them all;but let him remember the days of darkness, for they shall be many.
Ecclesiastes 11 v8