Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Nov 18, 2014, 5:09:06 PM11/18/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which will be revealed toward us.
Romans 8v18

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Nov 19, 2014, 5:09:05 PM11/19/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Let each man give according as he has determined in his heart, not grudgingly, or under compulsion. For God loves a cheerful giver.
2 Corinthians 9 v7

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Nov 20, 2014, 5:09:06 PM11/20/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Listen to my prayer, God.Don't hide yourself from my supplication. Attend to me, and answer me.
Psalm 55 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Nov 21, 2014, 5:09:09 PM11/21/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Beloved, you do a faithful work in whatever you accomplish for those who are brothers and strangers.
3 John 1 v5

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Nov 24, 2014, 5:09:10 PM11/24/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble,and he delivered them out of their distresses.
Psalm 107 v6

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Nov 25, 2014, 5:09:06 PM11/25/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Peace be to you. As the Father has sent me, even so I send you.
John 20 v20

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Nov 26, 2014, 5:09:05 PM11/26/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I am in distress. Let us fall now into the hand of the Lord, for his mercies are great. Let me not fall into the hand of man.
2 Samuel 24 v14

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Nov 27, 2014, 5:09:05 PM11/27/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Let us cleanse ourselves from all defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
2 Corinthians 7 v1