Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 7, 2015, 5:09:05 PM5/7/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Blessed are those who have been persecuted for righteousness sake, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
Matthew 5 v10

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 8, 2015, 5:09:05 PM5/8/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Come, everyone who thirsts, to the waters Come, he who has no money, buy, and eat Yes, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
Isaiah 55 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 11, 2015, 5:09:06 PM5/11/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
walk worthily of the calling with which you were called,with all lowliness and humility,with patience, bearing with one another in love
Ephesians 4 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 12, 2015, 5:09:05 PM5/12/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which will be revealed toward us.
Romans 8 v18

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 13, 2015, 5:09:06 PM5/13/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Thomas answered him,'My Lord & my God'Jesus said to him,'Because you have seen me,you have believed.Blessed are those who have not seen,& have believed.'
John 20 v28

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 14, 2015, 5:09:06 PM5/14/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Don't grumble, brothers, against one another, so that you won't be judged.
James 5v9

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 15, 2015, 5:09:06 PM5/15/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
He who would love life and see good days let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit
1 Peter 3 v10

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 18, 2015, 5:09:05 PM5/18/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
We also rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering works perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope
Romans 5 v4

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 19, 2015, 5:09:05 PM5/19/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
About the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lima sabachthani?” That is, My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Matthew 27 v46

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 20, 2015, 5:09:06 PM5/20/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Rejoice. Be perfected, be comforted, be of the same mind, live in peace, and the God of love and peace will be with you.
2 Corinthians 13v11

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 21, 2015, 5:09:06 PM5/21/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
That good thing which was committed to you, guard through the Holy Spirit who dwells in us
2 Timothy

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 22, 2015, 5:09:07 PM5/22/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Admonish the disorderly, encourage the fainthearted, support the weak, be patient toward all.
1 Thessalonians 5 v14

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 25, 2015, 5:09:06 PM5/25/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Sanctify them in your truth. Your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, even so I have sent them into the world.
John 17 v17

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 26, 2015, 5:09:08 PM5/26/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
This I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve the things that are excellent
Philemon 1 v10

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 27, 2015, 5:09:07 PM5/27/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
God is the King of all the earth. Sing praises with understanding. God reigns over the nations. God sits on his holy throne.
Psalm 47 v7

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 28, 2015, 5:09:08 PM5/28/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Be an example to those who believe, in word, in your way of life, in love, in spirit, in faith, and in purity.
1 Timothy 4v12

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 29, 2015, 5:09:08 PM5/29/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
In everything and in all things I have learned the secret both to be filled and to be hungry, both to abound and to be in need.
Philemon 4 v12

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 1, 2015, 5:09:08 PM6/1/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world: your faith
1John 5 v4

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 2, 2015, 5:09:07 PM6/2/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 3, 2015, 5:09:09 PM6/3/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Answer me, Lord, for your loving kindness is good. According to the multitude of your tender mercies, turn to me.
Psalm 69 v16

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 4, 2015, 5:09:08 PM6/4/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
What good is it, my brothers, if a man says he has faith, but has no works? Can faith save him?
James 2 v15

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 5, 2015, 5:09:07 PM6/5/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Jesus answered him, Most certainly, I tell you, unless one is born anew, he can not see the Kingdom of God.
John 3 v3

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 8, 2015, 5:09:06 PM6/8/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Matthew 28 v19

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 9, 2015, 5:09:06 PM6/9/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The plans of the heart belong to man,but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord.
Proverbs 16 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 10, 2015, 5:09:07 PM6/10/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For our citizenship is in Heaven, from where we also wait for a Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ
Philemon 3 v20

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 11, 2015, 5:09:07 PM6/11/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
If anyone desires to come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Matthew 16 v24

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 12, 2015, 5:09:06 PM6/12/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Lord do not rebuke me in your anger,neither discipline me in your wrath.Have mercy on me,Lord for I am faint.
Psalm 6 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 15, 2015, 5:09:07 PM6/15/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Let us consider how to provoke one another to love and good works
Hebrews 10v24

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 16, 2015, 5:09:06 PM6/16/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
God chose you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification of the Spirit & belief in the truth;to which he called you through our Good News
2 Thessalonians 2 v13

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 17, 2015, 5:09:08 PM6/17/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For what is your life? For you are a vapour, that appears for a little time, and then vanishes away.
James 4 v14

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 18, 2015, 5:09:07 PM6/18/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
In my distress, I cried to the Lord. He answered me.Deliver my soul, Yahweh, from lying lips, from a deceitful tongue.
Psalm 120 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 19, 2015, 5:09:05 PM6/19/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Beloved, you do a faithful work in whatever you accomplish for those who are brothers and strangers.
3 John1 v5

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 22, 2015, 5:09:06 PM6/22/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Bear one another's burdens and so fulfil the law of Christ.For if a man thinks himself to be something when he is nothing he deceives himself.
Galations 6 v2

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 23, 2015, 5:09:06 PM6/23/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
In the day of prosperity be joyful, and in the day of adversity consider; yes, God has made the one side by side with the other.
Ecc 7 v14

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 24, 2015, 5:09:07 PM6/24/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
God was revealed in the flesh,justified in the spirit,seen by angels,preached among the nations,believed on in the world,and received up in glory
1 Timothy 3 v16

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 25, 2015, 5:09:04 PM6/25/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Even now the axe lies at the root of the trees.Therefore,every tree that doesn't bring forth good fruit is cut down,and cast into the fire
Matthew 3 v10

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 26, 2015, 5:09:07 PM6/26/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Then Job answered Yahweh,'I know that you can do all things,and that no purpose of yours can be restrained.
Job 42 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 29, 2015, 5:09:08 PM6/29/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
It is of the Lords loving kindnesses that we are not consumed, because his compassion doesnt fail.
Lamentations 3 v22

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 30, 2015, 5:09:07 PM6/30/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you.Be therefore imitators of God, as beloved children
Ephesians 4 v32

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 1, 2015, 5:09:09 PM7/1/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead - Jesus, who delivers us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 1 v10

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 2, 2015, 5:09:08 PM7/2/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Philemon 4 v6

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 3, 2015, 5:09:09 PM7/3/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 6, 2015, 5:09:09 PM7/6/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I am the light of the world. He who follows me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life.
John 8 v12

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 7, 2015, 5:09:07 PM7/7/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be healthy, even as your soul prospers.
3 John 1 v2

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 8, 2015, 5:09:20 PM7/8/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But whoever keeps his word, God's love has most certainly been perfected in him.
1 John 2 v5

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 9, 2015, 5:09:06 PM7/9/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 10, 2015, 5:09:06 PM7/10/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Peace be to you. As the Father has sent me, even so I send you.
John 20 v20

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 13, 2015, 5:09:10 PM7/13/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, and whoever will lose his life for my sake will find it.
Matthew 16 v25

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 14, 2015, 5:09:09 PM7/14/15