Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 30, 2015, 5:09:06 PM3/30/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I wait for Yahweh.My soul waits. I hope in his word. My soul longs for the Lord
Psalm 130 v5

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 31, 2015, 5:09:08 PM3/31/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Be free from the love of money,content with such things as you have, for he has said, I will in no way leave you,neither will I in any way forsake you.
Hebrews 13 v5

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 1, 2015, 5:09:04 PM4/1/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Don't weary yourself to be rich. In your wisdom, show restraint.
Proverbs 23 v4

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 2, 2015, 5:09:06 PM4/2/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The Lord has taken away your judgments. He has thrown out your enemy. The Lord is in the midst of you. You will not be afraid of evil any more.
Zephaniah 15 v3

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 3, 2015, 5:09:10 PM4/3/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Jesus said, "'You shall not murder.' 'You shall not commit adultery.' 'You shall not steal.' 'You shall not offer false testimony.'"" "
Matthew 19 v19

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 6, 2015, 5:09:07 PM4/6/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But seek first Gods Kingdom, and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well.
Matthew 6 v33