Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Nov 28, 2014, 5:09:06 PM11/28/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I know that you can do all things and that no purpose of yours can be restrained.
Job 42 v2

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Dec 1, 2014, 5:09:08 PM12/1/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Put away all wickedness all deceit, hypocrisies envies and all evil speaking,as newborn babes long for the pure milk of the Word, that you may grow
1 Peter 2 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Dec 2, 2014, 5:09:08 PM12/2/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Remain in me, and I in you. As the branch can't bear fruit by itself unless it remains in the vine, so neither can you, unless you remain in me
John 15v4

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Dec 3, 2014, 5:09:06 PM12/3/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For our citizenship is in Heaven, from where we also wait for a Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ
Philemon 3 v20

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Dec 4, 2014, 5:09:05 PM12/4/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Jesus answered him,If a man loves me, he will keep my word. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
John 14 v23

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Dec 5, 2014, 5:09:06 PM12/5/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Some men's sins are evident,preceding them 2 judgment,some follow later.Also there are good works that r obvious,& those that r otherwise can't be hid.
1 Timothy 5 v24