Predicament

Jay Van Arsdale

May 12, 2015, 12:44:11 PM5/12/15
to daik...@googlegroups.com

Good Morning,
Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm in a terrible situation. I came down here to Bacolod City, Philippines for a program,last night on my way back to my hotel room I was robbed at gunpoint, my wallet and other valuables were stolen off me, leaving my passport and life safe. My luggage is still in custody of the hotel management pending when I make payment on outstanding bills I owe. I emailed my bank for a wire transfer but it has proven almost Impossible to operate my account from here as they made me understand international transactions take 7 working days to be effective which i can't wait. I will be grateful if i can get a loan of ($2,000) to settle out my hotel bills and have my ticket strighten out but any amount you can raise will go a long way for me.

I will reimburse you soon as I get back Home. I will appreciate whatever you can assist me with. Let me know if i can count on you. jay

Vui Le

May 12, 2015, 12:47:59 PM5/12/15
to daik...@googlegroups.com
Hi all - This is a spam email and not from Jay. Please ignore it. Thanks.