garden party

Jayvan...@aol.com

May 22, 2010, 7:57:55 PM5/22/10
to daik...@googlegroups.com
hi folks, we are scheduled to be at the lakeside garden party and do some demos at the japanese garden on Sunday 6 June from 19-2 pm. let me know if you can make it and help with the set up and take down. i am leaving for anaheim  later afternoon for a week long shoji workshop-so clean up help is appreciated.  also  next Saturday we are going to install the latest sections we have completed,  let me know  if you can help .   it is now official- the class at merritt land hort is corrected on the computer (ha !)   LH 59, and it can be taken 3 times- i have paper work to prove it.  good luck signing up and hope to see you there. we are thinking of moving the Mon webuilt there to another part of the garden...jay