Getting rid of wood

Philip Yee

Dec 7, 2010, 9:58:42 PM12/7/10
to daik...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends and Woodworkers,
Trying to refinance the mortgage, appraiser declared my wood pile a fire hazard. Need to rid of wood, anyone interested stop by Wednesday at 850 The Alameda Berkeley CA, cross street is Solano and Catalina, feel free to go to backyard and take what you want, any wood product or lumber.  Thanks Phil

lee coleman

Dec 7, 2010, 10:24:02 PM12/7/10
to daik...@googlegroups.com
sorry about the problem Phil.  I'll come by in the morning and scope it out somewhat.

lee

lee coleman