Fall Classes

Donna Di Meo

Jul 20, 2010, 3:18:13 PM7/20/10
to daik...@googlegroups.com

How do we sign up for the class at Merritt?

What school is it under, for instance at Laney the
classes are under: Wood Techonology.

Peace! Pass it on...
donnad

Philip Yee

Jul 20, 2010, 3:45:52 PM7/20/10
to daik...@googlegroups.com, jayvan...@aol.com

Hi Donna
Merritt College, Jay's class is in the Landscape Horticulture Department

48PF JOINERY STRUCTURES FOR 1.5 Units
LANDSCAPE HORTICULTURE CONSTRUCTION
Fundamentals of design and construction of small structures for the
yard and garden

44186 Lab 12:00-02:50 PM SU Vanarsdaleii H 105 Merritt
          Lec 11:00-11:30       SU H 105

48PF is the Landscape Dept Class number
44186 is the class registration number

Hey Jay is that right Sunday afternoon at Merritt? Phil

Bob Le

Aug 6, 2010, 4:12:18 AM8/6/10
to daik...@googlegroups.com, jayvan...@aol.com
Hmmm.... I'm not able to add this class - "Error: You have already taken this class. You have exceeded the maximum number of times you are allowed to take this class. [blah blah blah...]"

Looking at my activity history, the last (and only) time I signed up for a class at Merritt was Summer 2009. Does it appear to be a one-strike-and-you're-out policy?

- Bob

Jayvan...@aol.com

Aug 6, 2010, 12:33:59 PM8/6/10
to ame...@gmail.com, daik...@googlegroups.com, cgr...@peralta.edu, jze...@peralta.edu
hey vui- the new dept head at merritt land hort is chris grampp      cgr...@peralta.com . contact him about the usual sign up problems. yes the landhort class is Sunday 1-4pm.  we need to get the enrollments up so they dont cancel the classes before they start and we have a chance to do add cards. you should be able to take this class 3 times-according to the official papers on record. i dont think that includes the class last summer when the class was 'test run' or something before it became official like it is supposed to be now. thanks for your efforts on signing up.  please keep trying.  jay