Sunday 8/29/2010 - Class starts at?

DonnaD

Aug 29, 2010, 1:00:00 PM8/29/10
to daikudojo
What time does class start today at Merritt? (Sun 8/29)

I am getting an error when I log into passport to look at my class
schedule.
I am sure the error is not in my side since I just signed up for the
class
2 weeks ago.

Donna D

Jim Clarke

Aug 31, 2010, 7:52:16 PM8/31/10
to daik...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We had left town early Sun. Morning and am just now getting this. Hope
it's straightened out by now. I assume it is 1:00. See you.

Jim

Donna Di Meo

Aug 31, 2010, 9:29:02 PM8/31/10
to daik...@googlegroups.com
Yeah it was 1pm.

And I finally found the classroom. Thanks!

Peace! Pass it on...
donnad

Hi,

Jim

Jayvan...@aol.com

Sep 1, 2010, 12:46:40 PM9/1/10
to daik...@googlegroups.com
jim, class is at 1pm on Sunday at landscape hort campus at merritt. left off campus drive into main campus and the first quick left up past the tennis courts and left thru the automaticgate up to the campus blds to the left side by the gardens. we be dere. jay