fence install

Jayvan...@aol.com

May 20, 2010, 12:43:54 PM5/20/10
to ame...@gmail.com, dicka...@comcast.net, jcl...@prodigy.net, daik...@googlegroups.com, everet...@gmail.com, eve...@sbcglobal.net, howard...@comcast.net, silvi...@yahoo.com, leecole...@sbcglobal.net, joseph...@sbcglobal.net, pegg...@sbcglobal.net, peteth...@earthlink.net, robe...@comcast.net, rswi...@aol.com, phili...@sbcglobal.net
hi folks, we are scheduled to install the next fence section on Saturday  may 29, at the japanese garden at lake merritt. hope you can make it. this wraps up a good semester of work. i am planning on working on more fence parts in my shop over the summer. if you have time and interest let me know and we can schedule some work sessions.  if you know others interested in this installation that are not on this list-pass on this info.
  we are also scheduled to be at the garden party to celebrate the work at the party in the garden on June 6  -demo from 10- 1pm.  see you this week end for the last class-  sign up for  summer session is under way, and  we need enrollment to keep the classes going.  fall classes are also available now on line -if you can get THAT to work.    jay