Current environment?

sol

May 19, 2011, 6:34:13 PM5/19/11
to Daemon Kit
Hey, quick question:

How can I get the current environment in files under lib/ without
passing it?
I thought it's somewhere in DaemonKit, but cannot find it...

Thanks a lot and keep up the excellent work!
Christoph

Kenneth Kalmer

May 20, 2011, 1:23:42 AM5/20/11
to daemo...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 12:34 AM, sol <ch.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, quick question:
>
> How can I get the current environment in files under lib/ without
> passing it?
> I thought it's somewhere in DaemonKit, but cannot find it...

DaemonKit.env should have it, or the old DAEMON_ENV constant.

PS: Welcome to the list!

--
Kenneth Kalmer
kenneth...@gmail.com

sol

May 20, 2011, 7:36:22 AM5/20/11
to Daemon Kit
Hi Kenneth,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply! I didn't see that option

And nice to see there will be upcoming changes and commits to this
project!
I thought it has been abandoned :)

Keep it up, and thanks for your effort
Christoph