System description paper

Venelin Kovachev

Jun 5, 2022, 8:16:03 PM6/5/22
to Dynamic Adversarial Data Collection (DADC) Workshop
Dear all,

We are preparing a paper to describe the different strategies that we used when creating adversarial examples for Task 1. As per the website, the deadline is June 10.

We have two questions regarding the paper submission:

- where do we submit the paper?
- should the paper be anonymous (it contains the name of the team, but no other identifying information)

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Venelin

Dynamic Adversarial Data Collection (DADC) Workshop

Jun 6, 2022, 1:50:31 PM6/6/22
to Dynamic Adversarial Data Collection (DADC) Workshop
Dear Venelin,

Many thanks for your participation and interest in submitting a system description paper! Regarding your questions:
1. We will be sharing a Google Form link in the coming days through which you will be able to submit the paper.
2. The paper should be anonymous (team name is fine to include). If accepted, the final camera-ready version will then be de-anonymised.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with!

Thanks and regards,
The DADC Organising Team