The internal noting received from MEA under RTI

sushant mistry

Jun 12, 2012, 1:37:48 AM6/12/12
to dad-aaos-p...@googlegroups.com
Dear DAD members
 Further  latest news that I have got the noting file of MEA  and the MOF clarification issued 4 day before to DOPT and the clarification is same . And accordingly it made it clear that the  clarification issued to MEA is the source of   clarfication to DOPT . Hence the internal noting file of MOF routed for the clarification to UO No.10/1/2009-IC dt.10/12/2009 to MEA is base hence which mentioned in the internal note of MOF for DOPT. That UO note is with MOF which was not provided . This document will help me prove my point in CIC for non-somplaince.
Kindly comment on

Susant

mea rti reply0001.pdf

sushant mistry