HELLO

harikiran piratla

Sep 16, 2011, 7:28:09 AM9/16/11
to dad-aaos-p...@googlegroups.com
this is the official press release of cabinet decision downloaded from pib.nic.in where in para 11 v clearly specifies cabinet has decided to put accounts services though 6thcpc has decided other wise, but MOF included all other services except account services and i have not received straight reply for this. as u can see from their replies posted, i was ready to go to second appellate authority(CIC) but i was busy on my personal front and unfortunately 90 days time limit expired.
CABINET DECISION.docx

sushant mistry

Sep 19, 2011, 12:33:50 AM9/19/11
to dad-aaos-p...@googlegroups.com
Dear Harikiran,
The  rti query frame by you for the implementation of  cabinet decision , you have  used the word whether ,/reason  whether applicable or not is not falll under purview of TI so you will  get any information regarding the implentation of the decision.
 So shall  1st frame RTI query in such a manner so that they shall  compel to give you give information  regarding implementation of decision. Simily asked the information like this
1)   The para 11 of  cabinet decision was implemented or not , if yes kindly  porvide me the order OM  through which  it is implemented,
2) If not  then kindly provide me the order  OM , on which   there has been any deviation in the implementation of the said para.
3) Kindly provide me the order through it is implemented for the   SO/AAO of CGDA.
4) If not , then kindly provide the Order /OM  due to the non implementation  of the said order in cgda.

Kindly try this  oand you may go upto CIC , you will find that there will some result due to your this RTI application.

Susant