cabinet decision not implemented

harikiran piratla

Sep 19, 2011, 1:04:57 AM9/19/11
to susant2...@gmail.com, dad-aaos-p...@googlegroups.com
dear susant
they have not implemented cabinet decision, which is quite evident from the reply of appellate authority, the questions which u have shown are already asked by me in my letter to appellate authority, hence i received the reply which is also available in the same post with scan 4, scan 5, scan 6, and scan 7, there they are quoting the 6th cpc report, but cabinet decision clearly mentions that accounts services should also be placed in PB3 along with other services though 6th cpc has recommended to place in pb2, they have implemented the  decision to every one except for accounts services, i have even asked to show me the accounts services (one department) to whom they have implemented, this is clear violation of cabinet decision, we can surely win if we fight in the CAT AND COURT etc.