Fwd: Internal Noting regarding revision of grade pay of assistant from 4200 to 4600

sushant mistry

Oct 18, 2012, 12:47:28 AM10/18/12
to dad-aaos-pay-anamoly
Kindly find the notings of implementation cell of DOE regarding grant of
4600 grade pay to categories in the pay scale of 6500-10500 as on 1.1.2006
and extended the same upgradation to Assistant/PA of CSS Cadre. Kindly
upload these on net for the information to other. Also update me on this
issue.

Susant
4600-CSS ASSISTANT-1.jpg
4600-CSS ASSISTANT-2.jpg
4600-CSS ASSISTANT-3.jpg

sushant mistry

Oct 18, 2012, 12:49:09 AM10/18/12
to dad-aaos-pay-anamoly
4600-CSS ASSISTANT-4.jpg
4600-CSS ASSISTANT-5.jpg
4600-CSS ASSISTANT-6.jpg

sushant mistry

Oct 18, 2012, 12:51:52 AM10/18/12
to dad-aaos-pay-anamoly
Kindly find the notings of implementation cell of DOE regarding grant of
4600 grade pay to categories in the pay scale of 6500-10500 as on 1.1.2006
4600-CSS ASSISTANT-7.jpg
4600-CSS ASSISTANT-8.jpg
4600-CSS ASSISTANT-9.jpg

sushant mistry

Oct 18, 2012, 12:54:01 AM10/18/12
to dad-aaos-pay-anamoly
Kindly find the notings of implementation cell of DOE regarding grant of
4600 grade pay to categories in the pay scale of 6500-10500 as on 1.1.2006
and extended the same upgradation to Assistant/PA of CSS Cadre. Kindly
upload these on net for the information to other. Also update me on this
issue.
4600-CSS ASSISTANT-11.jpg
4600-CSS ASSISTANT-10.jpg