COMMERCIAL COFFEE GROWING IN UGANDA:

Albert KUNIHIRA

Feb 29, 2024, 10:05:53 AMFeb 29
to Greening Uganda

COMMERCIAL COFFEE GROWING IN UGANDA:

Greetings from Greening Uganda. Did you know you can earn 12,000,000 Ugx (Twelve Million Uganda Shillings) per season from an acre of well looked after or managed coffee plantation, for more details, visit  https://greeninguganda.com/Products/Coffee_Growing  OR visit us at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.520727844760077&type=3

ESTABLISHMENT COSTS:

1.   Bush clearing 100,000Ugx per acre

2.   Ploughing 1st & 2nd 400,000Ugx per acre

3.   Pitting & Planting per acre 360,000Ugx

4.   Seedlings 675,000Ugx per acre

5.   Fertilizer 1st year 480,000Ugx per acre

6.   Weeding 1st year 240,000Ugx per acre

We're very proud to have been associated with Uganda Coffee Development Authority in promoting, The Large Scale Coffee Growing Scheme, we helped 100’s of Ugandans receive free government coffee seedlings. To place your order for coffee seedlings for 2024 1St season planting March-June 2024, kindly log onto  https://greeninguganda.com/Products/Coffee_Growing and apply online. On the same page you will find the Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) of Growing Coffee. You can as well Inter-Crop coffee with Banana's.

COFFEE INTER-CROPPING:

For maximum utilization of your land, you can inter-crop your coffee with Bananas, they co-exist very well, this gives you extra income and enables you to realize steady income, if you’re not harvesting coffee, you’re harvesting banana’s. We recommend you plant Bogoya (Cavendish), Ndiizi (Apple Bananas) & Gonja (Plantain), they have a good market and prices.

ORDER PLACEMENT:

We have available only CWD-r KR CLONAL ROBUSTA CUTTINGS (SEEDLINGS) at 1,500Ugx per seedling, and Arabica Coffee Seedlings at 500Ugx per seedlings. To place your order Call/Whatsapp T: 256-776-200002/752-200003 (NO BOOKING NEEDED )