Long Label issue in D3 Zoomable Sunburst chart

Sayli nikumb

Oct 13, 2020, 8:19:16 AM10/13/20
to d3-js
Hi ,

I am using the Zoomable sunburst chart from Observeablehq.com.
I am trying to implement the Label wrap function , but it is not working.
The requirement is to split long label to multiple line.
Kindly please help in resolving this issue. It is very urgent.

Best Regards,
Sayli Nikumbh

Vaibhav Yende

Oct 13, 2020, 9:05:56 AM10/13/20
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Can you post your code through jsfiddle or codepen?

Vaibhav Yende,

Sayli nikumb

Oct 13, 2020, 9:17:34 AM10/13/20
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

Please find the codesandbox link.
Since the sunburst is included in react webapp , I have created one more js file with react hooks to call the sunburst chart.

Best Regards,
Sayli N