Schema diagram using d3 js

renjith kr

Dec 26, 2021, 9:37:05 AM12/26/21
to d3-js
I am new to d3.js. How can I make html draggable table and connect columns with  link. The attachment is the exact requirement what I looking for. I am working almost 2 weeks in this, can any one knows please help. Thanks in advance
dbdiagram.io---diagram-only.png

David Pineda

Dec 27, 2021, 5:02:10 AM12/27/21
to d3...@googlegroups.com
With d3 you draw shapes, so for that you have to define rectangles with a table inside, also a line that connects shapes. So that problem is no only d3, is design.

El dom, 26 dic 2021 a las 11:37, renjith kr (<renjit...@gmail.com>) escribió:
I am new to d3.js. How can I make html draggable table and connect columns with  link. The attachment is the exact requirement what I looking for. I am working almost 2 weeks in this, can any one knows please help. Thanks in advance
dbdiagram.io---diagram-only.png

David A. Pineda Osorio
Ingeniero Civil Electricista
Universidad de Chile