Charts in D3js and javascript for google data studio

zendj...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2022, 6:51:31 AM3/12/22
to d3-js
Hello dear community,

I created a small library for data studio and i'm looking for advices, ideas or help to add others small reusable charts to make charts we know in data studio slightly different and better. You can visit the webpage to know more.

The library mostly use D3js and of course javascript. I'm a big fan of typescript and if you want javascript just ask. All the codes are available on Github and you can have a preview (to do: better presentation) on data studio.

English is not my mother language. Sorry for spelling mistakes.

Any help to grow the library is welcome. Let me know what you think about on github or twitter.

Have a nice week-end.

Yves