Participants needed for visualization recommendation performance study

Zehua Zeng

Feb 3, 2021, 11:18:13 AM2/3/21
to d3-js
Hi everyone,

I am a graduate student in computer science, and we are conducting a user study to evaluate the performance of different data visualization recommendation techniques. We still need a couple more professional participants for our user study from the industry. The user study only requires basic visualization or data analysis experience, such as experience with one of the following tools (or similar tools): Excel, R, SAS, Numpy/Pandas, Tableau, D3JS.

In the study, you would interact with a visual analytic tool and complete 4 analysis tasks. Participation in the study is completely remote, and participants will receive a $10 Amazon gift card as a thank you for participating. Please also feel free to forward this invitation to any other eligible individuals you think might be interested in participating.

Sign up form: https://umdsurvey.umd.edu/jfe/form/SV_0CXz0BjL4afB5wp

Best,
Zehua