D28S | Seamonkey Updates Week 6 ・゚✧

Feliza Cunanan

Jun 8, 2020, 5:31:47 PM6/8/20
to d28sad...@googlegroups.com, d28...@googlegroups.com, Division 28 South Seamonkeys OFFICERS, d28ssea...@googlegroups.com

Aloha, Seamonkeys!

This email is being sent by the 2020-21 Division 28 South Lieutenant Governor, Feliza Cunanan.

Good afternoon, Seamonkeys! I hope you all are doing well. A lot has been happening for the past few weeks in the midst of being in a pandemic and standing in support against racial injustice. I hope you all continue to be safe and advocate for what's right as Division 28 South stands in solidarity with Black Lives Matter. More information will be released soon.

* With summer here, emails will be sent on a bi-weekly basis every Sunday until school is back in session.

The following topics will be discussed in this email (highlighted information is new or updated):

  • June DCM - June 9th @ 5-6 PM
  • DCM Host *Filled by Advisors
June DCM
Two down, third right up! We are going to be showcasing the talented Seamonkeys we have at this DCM. Make sure you sign up. For my DLT and Presidents, you are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to participate, so please do! Show off your talents, don't hide them! ;)

When: TOMORROW, June 9th
Where: Hangouts Meet
Time: 5-6 PM

The link will be emailed to you later today. Please make sure to fill out the sign-in form when joining the Hangouts Meet. Hope to see you all there!

Division Council Meeting Hosting!
For advisors only*
Please fill out this form for the dates you would like to host the DCM's at your respective school. If you can't fill out the form right now due to the current situation, please email me to let me know:

You have reached the end! Are you filled with lots of info about the division, Seamonkey? Also, thank you for everything you do! I miss you all! <3

--

Surfing With Seamonkey Service and Spirit,

Feliza Cunanan
Lieutenant Governor 2020-2021
Division 28 South | Region 5
California-Nevada-Hawaii District
Key Club International

“A future is something that you make yourself. You have to believe in it.
"
― Ami Mizuno