D28S | Week 41 ・゚✧

Katrina Orevillo

Jan 26, 2020, 5:21:30 PM1/26/20
to Division 28 South Seamonkeys OFFICERS, d28sad...@googlegroups.com, d28...@googlegroups.com, d28ssea...@googlegroups.com
Aloha, Seamonkeys!
This email is being sent by the 2019-2020 Division 28 South Lieutenant Governor, Megen Lopez.

Yesterday was conclave, and I am proud to say that Feliza Cunanan from Ed W. Clark is Division 28 South's Lieutenant Governor for the 2020-2021 term! Please be sure to congratulate her whenever you get the chance to see her!

Also, thank you so much if you submitted a division contest application, I loved seeing all that you did throughout the term. Additionally, thank you if you donated to the stuffed animals drive! The stuffed animals were donated to Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth, and they are incredibly thankful for your donations.

The following will be discussed in this email (highlighted information is new or updated):
  • February DCM
  • Fundraising Guide
  • Key Club Scholarships

Key Club Scholarships

Are you a senior in need of more scholarships to apply for? There are two different scholarship opportunities for you! There is the CNH Children's Fund Scholarship and the Kiwanis Children's Fund Scholarship. Click on either scholarship to direct you to the application process!

For the Kiwanis Children's Fund Scholarships, to be eligible to apply you must:
  • Be a graduating high school senior
  • Be dues-paid
  • Provide a transcript and letter of recommendation
This scholarship is due February 1st, 2019 at 11:59 EST

D28S Fundraising Guide
Have you had a fundraiser yet this term? Want an easier way to train your elect? I created a fundraising guide to show clubs a step-by-step process on how to organize a fundraiser! You can access it here.

February DCM
Come get to know Feliza, D28S's Lieutenant Governor-elect at the upcoming DCM!

Here are the Logistics:
When: February 18, 2020 | 5 PM- 6 PM
WhereDurango High School |7100 W Dewey Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89113
Dress Code: Key Club casual (business professional for candidates)

That’s all, Seamonkeys! Thank you for all that you do (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

--

Surfing With Seamonkey Service,

Megen Lopez
Lieutenant Governor 2019-2020
Division 28 South | Region 5
California-Nevada-Hawaii District
Key Club International

“If we wait until we are ready, we will be waiting for the rest of our lives
.
"
―
Lemony Snicket

--

Surfing With Seamonkey Service,

Megen Lopez
Lieutenant Governor 2019-2020
Division 28 South | Region 5
California-Nevada-Hawaii District
Key Club International

“If we wait until we are ready, we will be waiting for the rest of our lives
.
"
―
Lemony Snicket