D28S | Seamonkey Updates Week 3 ・゚✧

Feliza Cunanan

May 11, 2020, 3:10:27 PM5/11/20
to d28sad...@googlegroups.com, d28...@googlegroups.com, Division 28 South Seamonkeys OFFICERS, d28ssea...@googlegroups.com

Aloha, Seamonkeys!

This email is being sent by the 2020-21 Division 28 South Lieutenant Governor, Feliza Cunanan.

I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day weekend! Also, can't you believe it? One more week till school officially ends. For those who had AP Exams, you got this! I wish you all the best-- :)

The following topics will be discussed in this email (highlighted information is new or updated):

  • May DCM - May 12th @ 5-6 PM
  • DCM Host *Filled by Advisors
  • Region 5 Senior Overlays
  • Officer Training Conference Videos

May DCM
One down, second right up! We are going to be "spilling the DL-Tea" at this DCM.

When: TOMORROW, May 12th
Where: Hangouts Meet
Time: 5-6 PM
Dress Code: Key Club Casual

Before filling out the form, contact your PRESIDENT to ask if the spots are filled first.
Deadline: TODAY, May 11th @ 6 PM

Division Council Meeting Hosting!
For advisors only*
Please fill out this form for the dates you would like to host the DCM's at your respective school.

Senior Overlays
Region 5 will be honoring the seniors for all they have done throughout their Key Club journey. Although many activities were cut short, this is a way to uplift their spirits. Key Club members will be sharing their favorite Key Club moment(s) with this seniors. The senior ads will be posted on the division Instagram and in the newsletter. A Google form will be used to collect the responses.

Officer Training Conference
Officer Training Conference (OTC) was held through ZOOM since we are unable to gather in-person at this time. If you missed a presentation or would like a recap of any information, the videos are up!

Editors/Historians/SAA's: https://youtu.be/eXqnN9uPSnY

You have reached the end! Are you filled with lots of info about the division, Seamonkey? Also, thank you for everything you do!

--

Surfing With Seamonkey Service and Spirit,

Feliza Cunanan
Lieutenant Governor 2020-2021
Division 28 South | Region 5
California-Nevada-Hawaii District
Key Club International

“A future is something that you make yourself. You have to believe in it.
"
― Ami Mizuno