How to take Christianity to the Next Level?

Ernest Prabhakar

Feb 13, 2020, 10:10:11 AM2/13/20
to D-Church, Ted Hahs, Joe Thackwell, Mr. & Mrs. John Wedge McClements

Christianity Beyond, Draft 2

The MINFIG for Christianity Beyond

#Expanding OurBeyond JustTo Also Include
1IdentityExclusive TribesExpansive Unity
2MaturityLearned
Doctrine
Lived Gospel
3GoalsMoral CausesMulti-level
Transformation
4MetricsCustomer
Satisfaction
Effective
Incarnation
5MinistryChurch
Campuses
The Marketplace
6StructuresNon-ProfitsProfitable
Businesses
7Following JesusJoining a CrowdCarrying a Cross
8TrustOur LeadersOur Followers

Beyond Agile

The structure of this post was explicitly inspired by the Agile Manifesto, particularly by its use of the prioritizing “over” instead of the oppositional “against.”

I am attempting to achieve a similar result using the term ‘beyond.” My natural tendency is reactive: criticizing the way things are in order to validate the future I want to create. I am trying to shift to a more redemptive mode: honoring what has come before in order to fulfill and complete it.

Here’s my current list. Would love to hear your suggestions for expanding or improving it!