Join me Sat 11/16: Free session of Spirit-filled Catalyst Business School In Santa Clara

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar

Nov 4, 2019, 5:51:14 PM11/4/19
to D-Church, Christeen Rico, Sherol Chen, John Wedge McClements, Greg Holsclaw, Roy Tinklenberg
God has met me in powerful ways every time I attended the sessions in Livermore. Please take advantage of their free session in honor of the new Santa Clara campus!

This is run by Psalm 84, the same people behind the regional
Jesus Awakening conferences.
—-
# 11/16 Catalyst Business School is coming to Silicon Valley!

Catalyst is a platform for Christian business and marketplace professionals to learn how to bring God’s excellence, creativity and the atmosphere of heaven into their sphere of business. It’s a place where kingdom-minded professionals can connect and grow as we change the world by transforming the business mountain for the Kingdom of God together.

In addition to an online community, coaching sessions, and social mixers, Catalyst hosts monthly live seminars that are available both in-person and online on a Saturday morning. These are powerful times of spirit-led teaching, sharing, and ministry. You may even get the prophetic word you most need about the next step in your professional journey!

Next Saturday, November 16th, Catalyst will launch its new campus in Santa Clara. As a special promotion this will be free to first-time attendees, a $40 value. Register at www.catalystca.com/join-free

Our speakers will be:
- Chuck McCallum, CEO of civil engineering firm Kier & Wright
- Thomas Walker, a Senior Director at eBay

They will be sharing from their experience and how they implement Kingdom principles in the marketplace.

Please join us -- and bring a friend!

Saturday, November 16th
Doors Open at 8:30 AM
Plan to Arrive No Later Than 8:45 AM
Session Starts Promptly at 9:00 AM

Silicon Valley Campus
3350 Scott Road
Santa Clara, CA

Inland Campus
2850 Collier Canyon Rd. STE C
Livermore, CA 94551

If you can't make it in-person you can still join us live:

Join Via Our Private Facebook Group:
www.facebook.com/groups/catalystbusiness

Join Live Via Zoom:
www.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_6HEjC230Q2SUElsPV1DjyA