Discipling By Jesus on Fri, Jun 25 @ 1:30pm

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar

Jun 15, 2021, 6:05:04 PM6/15/21
to D-Church

Hi all,

As most of you know, I have long been seeking God for the grace to bring unity and healing to the Body of Christ. I've also spent the last year wrestling with how God might want to reinvent the post-COVID church.

I would love to share with you what I've learned so far, and get your feedback and suggestions.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/discipling-by-jesus-reconciling-reformers-registration-157343447487

Next Friday afternoon 6/25 I am co-hosting a workshop called "Discipling By Jesus", an online group devotional where we practice together receiving the Word, Spirit, Body & Blood of Jesus.

Tickets are normally $10 per two people, but you can use coupon code REFORM to get one for $7 :-)

Feel free to share with anyone who might be interested. Hope to see you there!

In Christ,
Ernie

Sent from my iPhone