Fall 2014 IMC WebEx, no discussion today & AGU Info

Anthony Aufdenkampe

Dec 11, 2014, 11:02:47 AM12/11/14
to czoda...@googlegroups.com
Hi CZOData IMC,
    There will be no cyber-discussion WebEx today, due to our intense preparations for AGU, but we'll start up again in the new year.

For those of you going to AGU, please stop by and talk to us at one of our several presentations, listed below.
Enjoy your holidays and we'll "see" you all in the New Year.

Cheers,
Anthony & the CZOData Team

AGU Presentations directly Associated with CZOData, BiG CZ and ODM2:

Wednesday, December 17, 2014. 12:30 PM - 01:30 PM

Moscone West 2007

Town Hall

TH33F. The BiG CZ Software System for Integration and Analysis of Bio- and Geoscience (BiG) Data in the Critical Zone (CZ).

A. Aufdenkampe, E. Mayorga, J. Horsburgh, I. Zaslavsky.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014. 08:00 AM - 12:20 PM

Moscone South Poster Hall

IN31D. The Brokering Approach, Information Models, and Interchange Formats for Geoscience Data Posters

IN31D-3753. Development of an Information Exchange format for the Observations Data Model version 2 using OGC Observations and Measures.

D. Valentine, J. Horsburgh, A.K. Aufdenkampe, K. Lehnert, E. Mayorga, L. Hsu, L. Song, I. Zaslavsky, T. Whitenack.

Thursday, December 18, 2014. 08:00 AM - 12:20 PM

Moscone South Poster Hall

IN41A. Cyberinfrastructure for Field Work: Data Standards, Computer Applications, Instrumentation, and Best Practices I Posters

IN41A-3649. The community-driven BiG CZ software system for integration and analysis of bio- and geoscience data in the critical zone.

A. Aufdenkampe, E. Mayorga, J. Horsburgh, K. Lehnert, I. Zaslavsky, D. Valentine, S. Richard, R. Cheetham, F. Meyer, C. Henry, G. Berg-Cross, A. Packman, E. Aronson.

Thursday, December 18, 2014. 05:18 PM - 05:31 PM

Moscone West 2020

IN44A. Cyberinfrastructure for Field Work: Data Standards, Computer Applications, Instrumentation, and Best Practices II

IN44A-07. Information Requirements for Integrating Spatially Discrete, Feature-Based Earth Observations. (Invited)

J. Horsburgh, A.K. Aufdenkampe, K. Lehnert, E. Mayorga, L. Hsu, L. Song, I. Zaslavsky, D. Valentine.