CZOData Progress Update WebEx, Tues. 3/24 @ 12-1 EDT

Anthony Aufdenkampe

Mar 20, 2015, 4:21:51 PM3/20/15
to Suzanne Anderson, Susan Brantley, Tim White, Susan Brantley, Jim Pizzuto, McDowell, Bill, wsi...@berkeley.edu, chorover, jon pelletier, Roger Bales, Martha Conklin, Gregory E Tucker, bill dietrich, Kathleen Lohse, Seyfried, Mark, Praveen Kumar, Thanos Papanicolaou', drichter, Amilcare Porporato, Enriqueta C. Barrera, czoda...@googlegroups.com
Hi CZO PIs and CZO IMC members,

The CZOData team has revised our Progress Report & Timeline for Deliverables (v2, attached) to incorporate feedback and fit with our no-cost extension to March 31, 2016. We are on schedule to release by the end of this month many of the products we described in our Jan. 12 National CZOData Products Update CyberSeminar (click on link to view recording). The last year of CZOData will therefore focus on engagement with the CZO community, polishing of existing products according to feedback and on completing those products that depend on the completion of cyber-infrastructure that is outside of our project team's control.

Please join us for a National CZOData Products Update 2 CyberSeminar on Tuesday, March 24 at 12-1 EDT / 11-12 CDT / 10-11 MDT /9-10 PDT. WebEx info below.

We will walk through CZOData Deliverables, and describing what we have accomplished, what we are rolling out this week and what we plan for the next year. We encourage attendees to look at the report; we will make sure to leave time for questions.

On Monday, March 30 at 4-5 pm EDT, we will have a second CyberSeminar in which we Demo our newest products:
  • The CZO Data Visualization Portal
  • The new CZO/ODM2 Controlled Vocabulary System
  • The new CZO Display File v2, and associated data loading templates
We will record these seminars for those who can not attend.

National CZOData Products Update 2
When: Tue, Mar 24, 12:00 pm  (1 hr), New York (Eastern Standard Time, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 197 519 249
Audio Connection: US TOLL: +1-415-655-0001

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 1:25 PM, Anthony Aufdenkampe <aufde...@stroudcenter.org> wrote:
Hi All,
    The CZOData team just submitted our Deliverables Report & Timeline to NSF on Friday. We're in the process of making a few suggested edits, then we'll share it with all of you. Our team would then like to start a series of WebEx discussions, starting with Q&A on the report then with other topics. I was hoping to start next week.
    The CZOData team has been working hard this winter so far and we're excited to share our progress with you all and stay in close communication for the remainder of the winter and spring.

Anthony

Anthony K. Aufdenkampe, Ph.D.
Associate Research Scientist - Isotope & Organic Geochemistry
Stroud Water Research Center
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA 19311
Tel. 610-268-2153 ext. 263; Fax 610-268-0490
2015-1_CZOData-ProgressReport_v2.pdf

Anthony Aufdenkampe

Mar 24, 2015, 10:29:03 AM3/24/15
to Suzanne Anderson, Susan Brantley, Tim White, Susan Brantley, Jim Pizzuto, McDowell, Bill, wsi...@berkeley.edu, chorover, jon pelletier, Roger Bales, Martha Conklin, Gregory E Tucker, bill dietrich, Kathleen Lohse, Seyfried, Mark, Praveen Kumar, Thanos Papanicolaou', drichter, Amilcare Porporato, Enriqueta C. Barrera, Filmer, Paul E., Louis A. Derry, czoda...@googlegroups.com, Zaslavsky, Ilya, Emilio Mayorga, Valentine, David, Jeff Horsburgh, Kerstin Lehnert, David Tarboton, Whitenack, Thomas, Lulin Song, Leslie Hsu, Sara Damiano, Megan Carter
Hi CZO PIs and CZOData IMC Members,

This is a reminder to please join us today for a National CZOData Products Update 2 CyberSeminar on Tuesday, March 24 at 12-1 EDT / 11-12 CDT / 10-11 MDT /9-10 PDT. WebEx info below. We will record the presentation for those who can not attend

I have posted our 2015 CZOData Progress and Timeline for Deliverables Report on CriticalZone.org, to read along as you listen to the presentation.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Anthony Aufdenkampe <aufde...@stroudcenter.org> wrote:
[...]

Anthony Aufdenkampe

Mar 26, 2015, 11:08:13 AM3/26/15
to Suzanne Anderson, Susan Brantley, Tim White, Susan Brantley, Jim Pizzuto, McDowell, Bill, wsi...@berkeley.edu, chorover, jon pelletier, Roger Bales, Martha Conklin, Gregory E Tucker, bill dietrich, Kathleen Lohse, Seyfried, Mark, Praveen Kumar, Thanos Papanicolaou', drichter, Amilcare Porporato, Enriqueta C. Barrera, Filmer, Paul E., Louis A. Derry, czoda...@googlegroups.com, Zaslavsky, Ilya, Emilio Mayorga, Valentine, David, Jeff Horsburgh, Kerstin Lehnert, David Tarboton, Whitenack, Thomas, Lulin Song, Leslie Hsu, Sara Damiano, Megan Carter
Hi CZO PIs and CZOData IMC Members,

We have posted the recording of our National CZOData Products Update 2 CyberSeminar, which we presented on Tuesday (click the link to view). The update walks through our 2015 CZOData Progress and Timeline for Deliverables Report, which is also available as a PDF on CriticalZone.org.

Our next cyberseminar is next Monday, 3/30 at 4-5 EDT / 3-4 CDT / 2-3 MDT / 1-2 PDT. We'll present CZOData New Product Demos. Click on that link for an outline and WebEx connection info.

In last Tuesday's presentation, we mentioned that we would like feedback on a few items in the next week:
Thanks,
Anthony