National CZOData Products Update

Anthony Aufdenkampe

Dec 22, 2014, 2:24:58 PM12/22/14
to Tim White, Susan Brantley, Jim Pizzuto, McDowell, Bill, wsi...@berkeley.edu, chorover, jon pelletier, Roger Bales, Martha Conklin, suzanne.anderson, gregory...@colorado.edu, bill dietrich, Kathleen Lohse, Seyfried, Mark, Praveen Kumar, Thanos Papanicolaou', drichter, Amilcare Porporato, Louis A. Derry, Alexandra R. Isern, Enriqueta C. Barrera, czoda...@googlegroups.com
Hi CZO PIs, NO, NSF and IMC,
    It was good seeing most of you at AGU last week.
    I'ld like to follow up on my brief CZOData update at the PI meeting last Wednesday by proposing a special CZOData informational WebEx, with a focus on the products that our team has developed and will deliver, along with target dates.

    I've set up a Doodle Poll to find a good time in early January: http://doodle.com/38iyr96sa4pgv9qn
    If you are available for only part of an hour, please indicate "if need be" and make a note in the comment field.  It may be that I need to start on the half or quarter hour to accommodate academic schedules.

Have a nice holiday!
Cheers,
Anthony

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 8:59 PM, Tim White <tsw...@essc.psu.edu> wrote:
ACTION - Anthony will update website descriptions of progress on data management
ACTION - Anthony will provide guidance to PIs regarding doi provider
ACTION - Anthony will create fact sheet on issue of multiple web sites for PI consideration
ALL - each working group chair should let PIs know if their CZO is not represented in working group, and PIs should reach out to working groups
ACTION - Tim added numerous topics to upcoming telecon agenda(s)

--
Tim White, Ph.D., P.G.
Earth and Environmental Systems Institute

Anthony K. Aufdenkampe, Ph.D.
Associate Research Scientist - Isotope & Organic Geochemistry
Stroud Water Research Center
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA 19311
Tel. 610-268-2153 ext. 263; Fax 610-268-0490

Anthony Aufdenkampe

Jan 6, 2015, 1:57:14 PM1/6/15
to Tim White, Susan Brantley, Jim Pizzuto, McDowell, Bill, wsi...@berkeley.edu, chorover, jon pelletier, Roger Bales, Martha Conklin, suzanne.anderson, gregory...@colorado.edu, bill dietrich, Kathleen Lohse, Seyfried, Mark, Praveen Kumar, Thanos Papanicolaou', drichter, Amilcare Porporato, Louis A. Derry, Alexandra R. Isern, Enriqueta C. Barrera, czoda...@googlegroups.com
Hi CZO PIs, NO, NSF and IMC,  Happy New Year!

We will schedule the CZOData Products Update informational WebEx for
Mon., Jan. 12 at 3-4 pm EST / 2-3 pm CST / 1-2 pm MST / 12-1 PST.

The WebEx presentation and Q&A will be recorded for anyone who can not attend.

To join us live, please connect via WebEx using:

National CZOData Products Update
When: Mon, Jan 12, 3:00 pm  (1 hr), New York (Eastern Standard Time, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 195 810 112
Audio Connection: US TOLL: +1-415-655-0001

The CZOData team looks forward to having you join us,
Anthony Aufdenkampe