Skype discussion Friday, Feb 1, 7AM PST Re: [czo-earthcube] Re: CZ-Earthcube NSF Software Integration Grant

Emma

Jan 31, 2013, 3:44:47 PM1/31/13
to Aaron Packman, Anthony Aufdenkampe, Kerstin Lehnert (lehnert@ldeo.columbia.edu), Jeff Horsburgh (jeff.horsburgh@usu.edu), Emilio Mayorga (mayorga@apl.washington.edu), David Tarboton (dtarb@usu.edu), Whitenack, Thomas, Valentine, David, Ilya Zaslavsky, vers...@ldeo.columbia.edu, czo-earthcube...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
It seems the only time that works for all of those interested in working towards the SSI grant, according to the doodle poll, is tomorrow morning at 7AM PST/10AM EST. I think skype is the easiest way to do this (but I am open to other suggestions!) My skype name is emmaisme, and the email associated is emma.a...@gmail.com. If you want to be on the call, please send me your skype info or find me on skype and request to be my contact. It is very easy to set up a free skype account and download the free program if you do not have it already.
Please come prepared to offer ideas and lead discussion!

Cheers
Emma

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Aaron Packman <a-pa...@northwestern.edu> wrote:
So, any plans to talk tomorrow about a possible SI2 propsal?

Emma L Aronson, PhD
emma.a...@gmail.com

Aaron Packman

Jan 31, 2013, 3:51:58 PM1/31/13
to Emma, Anthony Aufdenkampe, Kerstin Lehnert (lehnert@ldeo.columbia.edu), Jeff Horsburgh (jeff.horsburgh@usu.edu), Emilio Mayorga (mayorga@apl.washington.edu), David Tarboton (dtarb@usu.edu), Whitenack, Thomas, Valentine, David, Ilya Zaslavsky, vers...@ldeo.columbia.edu, czo-earthcube...@googlegroups.com
This time is fine with me.  It would be better to use webex if we can get it, but skype works for me as well.  My skype name is aaron.packman

--Aaron
--
Dr. Aaron I. Packman
Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Northwestern University

David Valentine

Jan 31, 2013, 4:18:59 PM1/31/13
to Aaron Packman, Emma, Anthony Aufdenkampe, Kerstin Lehnert (lehnert@ldeo.columbia.edu), Jeff Horsburgh (jeff.horsburgh@usu.edu), Emilio Mayorga (mayorga@apl.washington.edu), David Tarboton (dtarb@usu.edu), Whitenack, Thomas, Ilya Zaslavsky, vers...@ldeo.columbia.edu, czo-earthcube...@googlegroups.com
valentinedwv

Emilio Mayorga

Jan 31, 2013, 4:35:31 PM1/31/13
to David Valentine, Aaron Packman, Emma, Anthony Aufdenkampe, Kerstin Lehnert (lehnert@ldeo.columbia.edu), Jeff Horsburgh (jeff.horsburgh@usu.edu), David Tarboton (dtarb@usu.edu), Whitenack, Thomas, Ilya Zaslavsky, vers...@ldeo.columbia.edu, czo-earthcube...@googlegroups.com
emilio.mayorga

Anthony Aufdenkampe

Jan 31, 2013, 11:37:07 PM1/31/13
to Emma, Aaron Packman, Kerstin Lehnert (lehnert@ldeo.columbia.edu), Jeff Horsburgh (jeff.horsburgh@usu.edu), Emilio Mayorga (mayorga@apl.washington.edu), David Tarboton (dtarb@usu.edu), Whitenack, Thomas, Valentine, David, Ilya Zaslavsky, vers...@ldeo.columbia.edu, czo-earthcube...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
    Unfortunately, I have to miss the conversation tomorrow due to a meeting related to our CZO renewal proposal.  A the end of the meeting I had indicated that there was no way I could take a leadership role in this, but I've warmed up a bit since so I'm very interested in what you all discuss.

Cheers,
Anthony
Anthony K. Aufdenkampe, Ph.D.
Associate Research Scientist - Isotope & Organic Geochemistry
Stroud Water Research Center
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA 19311
Tel. 610-268-2153 ext. 263; Fax 610-268-0490

Gary Berg-Cross

Ruth Duerr

Feb 1, 2013, 1:18:09 PM2/1/13
to Gary Berg-Cross, czo-earthcube...@googlegroups.com, Aaron Packman, Anthony Aufdenkampe, Kerstin Lehnert (lehnert@ldeo.columbia.edu), Jeff Horsburgh (jeff.horsburgh@usu.edu), Emilio Mayorga (mayorga@apl.washington.edu), David Tarboton (dtarb@usu.edu), Whitenack, Thomas, Valentine, David, Ilya Zaslavsky, vers...@ldeo.columbia.edu
Me too… - Ruth