http://cytoscapeweb.cytoscape.org/demo Importer and Exporter

Nadir Sella

Jul 5, 2016, 9:04:09 AM7/5/16
to cytoscapeweb-discuss
Dear all,
I was trying to create a web interface where to show my networks like the one in http://cytoscapeweb.cytoscape.org/demo. Is it there a framework like this (change layout, styles,..) without having to copy the necessary files from the demo?

I found that there they use two swf files named Exporter and Importer. Is is possible to retrieve such files?

Thanks!

Christian Lopes

Jul 20, 2016, 12:59:00 PM7/20/16
to cytoscapew...@googlegroups.com
The website source code contains the demo:

The source of the Exporter/Importer is here:

Or, if you just want the swf files, just download them here:

Thanks,
Christian