Dynamically creating work flow diagrams in ASP.Net web application

Pradeepa Madhavan

Dec 2, 2015, 1:41:55 PM12/2/15
to cytoscapeweb-discuss
Hi,

Currently I've got a requirement for creating diagrams ( work flow) in a asp.net mvc web application.

The flow to be diagrammed will have relations going back and forth and hence customer is very specific in showing connectors should not overlap when crossing back. Please let me know if cytoscape diagramming tool has got such feature to show line connectors which will not overlap (when crossing shows bump like circuit connections ) between flow.

Also the tool should allow showing dashed links and elements (rectangle in shape) to be placed inside parent element

Christian Lopes

Dec 2, 2015, 1:45:04 PM12/2/15
to cytoscapew...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

No, it doesn't have the feature of non-overlapping edges, but provides dashed lines.

Thanks,
Christian