building enrichment maps

Michela Francesconi

Apr 30, 2024, 12:36:28 PMApr 30
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hello,
I want to display an enrichment maps with the significant gene sets (FDR<25)downloaded from gsea, so I did like in the photo i upload.Screenshot 2024-04-30 144806.png But I always have this error "Index 0 out fo bounds for lenght 0".
What I have to do?
Thank you
Michela

Ruth Isserlin

May 1, 2024, 1:56:24 PMMay 1
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hhi Michela,
Your screenshot looks fine.  I am not sure what the issue with your files are.  Do you want to send me a sample of your files so I can try and figure out the issue?
Thanks,
Ruth