Cytoscape will not properly save CLUEGO files anymore (rather, it saves but will not reopen)

Elena MacFarlane

Apr 8, 2024, 1:49:17 PMApr 8
to cytoscape-helpdesk
I ran ClueGo and created (and saved) a ClueGo file. This has always worked fine for me previously (I know I have to save as ClueGo to retain the information).

However, today, when I try to re-open my Cluego Session, I get this error message.
I tried uninstalling and installing everything again, same problem.

One clue is that the "save as ClueGo" isn't available under the File Tab, and I saved instead using the icon...it looked like it was processing it correctly, but I guess it did not.

Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 1.40.39 PM.png

Scooter Morris

Apr 10, 2024, 11:42:19 PMApr 10
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Greetings,
I notice the same thing -- the only thing I can think of is the update that they made for 3.10 removed some things.   You could try to reach out to the ClueGO folks -- they are usually quite responsive.

-- scooter

Elena MacFarlane

Apr 12, 2024, 9:52:55 AMApr 12
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
I could not get the support contact email from Cytoscape ClueGo page— it goes to a blank page…
What is best contact?

Also, is there any other ClueGo-like plug in you recomend for “Differentail Enrichment” analysis?

Thank you!

Elena