cytoscape, network error: unexpected error from server

이은채

May 10, 2024, 5:02:34 AMMay 10
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi
I have problem with important data in STRING

The error message is
" Network error: Unexpected error from server: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL : http://api11.jensenlab.org/network"

How can I solve it?

Nadezhda Doncheva

May 10, 2024, 5:20:02 AMMay 10
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I will look into why the server is down. Is there a specific reason why you are using v11?

I can highly recommend switching to the latest strignApp version or to the correct configuration in case you changed that manually. We switched to using api12.jensenlab.org already a few months ago since it is based on STRING v12 instead of 11. With that things will work fine.

Best wishes,
Nadya