Cytoscape network error

Robert Turnbull

May 15, 2024, 3:58:45 AMMay 15
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi,
I am new to using cytoscape and the StringApp and am encountering a problem when I input my query list, I get the following error:
"your query returned no results".

When I looked at the task history the following appears:

Cytoscape Version: 3.10.2
Java: 17.0.5 by Eclipse Adoptium
StringApp: 2.0.3

Is there anyway you can help resolve this?

Thanks,
Rob

Nadezhda Doncheva

May 15, 2024, 7:44:54 AMMay 15
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Indeed, there have been issues with the STRING server today and they are working on resolving them. It should work once that is fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience and best wishes,
Nadya

Nadezhda Doncheva

May 15, 2024, 9:29:35 AMMay 15
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com