create one pathway from gene list

Tamar

Jul 6, 2022, 4:17:38 AM7/6/22
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi,

I have a list of 40 genes and I want to display pathway with all the genes  (so much as possible)
These genes are mapped to some maps, Can I show it on one figure?
In addition, there is an option to search pathway by copy-paste of gene list?

Thanks,
Tamar

Ruth Isserlin

Jul 6, 2022, 9:10:02 AM7/6/22
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tamar,
Which pathways are you referring to?  Are your pathways in Enrichment map?  (If so I can help you find your genes in your map but if your pathway is in a different format will need a different method.).  Need more information into what you are trying to do.
Thanks,
Ruth