EnrichmentMap fails to start

Søren Egstrand

Jun 2, 2022, 7:01:44 AM6/2/22
to cytoscape-helpdesk
I have just downloaded Cytoscape 3.7.1 on a new PC and installed EnrichmentMap 3.3.4, but it fails to start.

I have tried re-installing and also the previous version 3.3.3 with the same result.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Skærmbillede 2022-06-02 125624.png

Ruth Isserlin

Jun 2, 2022, 8:49:07 AM6/2/22
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi Soren,
Cytoscape 3.7.1 is a pretty old version of Cytoscape.  I just tried and it looks like the latest version of EM doesn’t work in 3.7.1.  the current version of cytoscape is 3.9.1.  To use the latest version of EM you will need to upgrade to 3.9.1
Ruth