Facing issue with Cluego Pedia

Unnati Agarwal

Aug 16, 2022, 10:18:50 AM8/16/22
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi,

I tried creating networks with cluego plugin and all the pathway nodes were displayed but their respective genes (through cluego pedia) were not visible, only some of the pathway nodes are showing up. Can you please guide me?

Regards,
Unnati

Scooter Morris

Aug 18, 2022, 11:31:04 AM8/18/22
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Greetings.  I don't think ClueGO shows the gene nodes -- only a network of enriched terms.  I think you can use cluepedia to show both terms and genes, but I'm not sure.

-- scooter

Prawesh Mohan Bhattarai

Aug 29, 2022, 12:12:23 PM8/29/22
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi folks,

Even I am facing same issue. I was trying to create the network from cluego but even after using cluegopedia to show the respective genes of specific nodes its not visible.

Please help me in this regard.