Visualisation of StringApp clustering

Pavan Baichan

Sep 24, 2021, 2:12:42 PM9/24/21
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Good day,

I am new to cytoscape and stringapp and would like some assistance please.

I have identified a set of dysregulated proteins from Mass Spectrometry. These are up- and downregulated proteins.

I would like to import my external proteins identified into cytoscape do perform the following:
- Create a network of upregulated, downregulated, and all dysregulated proteins.
- Create a clustering and colour differentiation between up- and downregulated proteins for a network of all proteins.
- Export networks for presentation purposes.

I hope you can assist!

It is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Pavan