Request to add Trichuris trichiura to cluego app

Kanchan Rauthan

Mar 14, 2024, 2:36:18 AMMar 14
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Dear Cluego App Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inform you about an issue I am encountering while using the Cluego app. I am unable to add my organism of interest (Trichuris trichiura) to the app.

I have tried multiple times to add the organism to the app, but it does not appear in the list of available options. My research heavily relies on data related to this particular organism, so it is crucial for me to have it included in the app.

I kindly request your assistance in adding the organism to the app at your earliest convenience. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Scooter Morris

Mar 20, 2024, 11:06:07 PMMar 20
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Kanchan,

I would reach out to the ClueGO team directly (look at the app store to get their e-mail addresses).  They usually don't monitor this newsgroup.

-- scooter

Kanchan Rauthan

Apr 29, 2024, 12:50:59 PMApr 29
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Dear ClueGo App Support Team,

I am reaching out to you regarding my recent attempts to contact the authors, which unfortunately have yielded no response despite more than a month passing since my initial outreach. I am writing to inquire whether you might be able to provide guidance  in this matter. If it is possible for you to facilitate communication with the authors or offer any alternative avenues for seeking assistance, I would greatly appreciate your help.
Alternatively, if you have any recommendation or suggestion for how  I might proceed in light of the lack of response, I would be most grateful for your input.
Thank you for considering my request . Any help or advice you can offer would be invaluable.
Looking forward to your response.

Scooter Morris

May 1, 2024, 11:28:21 PMMay 1
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Kanchan,

Not sure what to tell you.  I've reached out to the authors directly, so we'll see if they get back to us.  They might have something pressing going on (grant reviews, lab reviews, etc.) -- such is the joy of academic software.

-- scooter

Elena MacFarlane

May 2, 2024, 7:00:40 AMMay 2
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
I have also tried to contact them with no luck - previously they responded quickly but lately it has not been the case

Elena

Sent from my iPhone