For Asking a question regarding edge thickness

Song

Jun 10, 2021, 5:21:53 AM6/10/21
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Dear ALL:

I am wondering that how can I get the edge thickness from String
In my experiment, I did some mass spec analysis and get some candidiate proteins in my result. Then, I used String (physical interaction) to get combined score and then proceed them into cytoscape. However, after I upload this excel into cytoscape. All edge between each nodes look the same . How could i get the information to make the thickness (edge) between each node different

Thanks in adavnce

Song

Scooter Morris

Jun 10, 2021, 9:51:23 AM6/10/21
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Song,

The excel that you uploaded should have a column labeled "combined_score" or something to that effect.  You could just set up a visual mapping for edge width for the combined_score column.   Here is a short tutorial on how to work with visual properties in Cytoscape: https://cytoscape.org/cytoscape-tutorials/protocols/basic-data-visualization/#/

-- scooter