Dynamic edgeLength or distances between nodes of cytoscape.js network chart in React

r s

May 2, 2023, 9:20:32 PM5/2/23
to cytoscape-app-dev
Hello, Thanks for your contribution.

I am using cytoscape network chart with cise layout and concentric layout in my React.js project.
I wanna put 2 slide range components to customize the values of edgeLength and nodeSpacing.
I can change params of layout when the values of slide are changed.
but nodeLengths or distances between nodes are not changing on the chart UI.
I want your kind help.
I have attached my snippet.
Thak you so much.

cytoscape-chart.js.snippet

Scooter Morris

May 3, 2023, 11:47:40 PM5/3/23
to cytoscape-app-dev
Hi,

This forum is focused on the Cytoscape desktop.  Most of the cytoscape.js folks hangout at stackoverflow.  I would suggest you ask your question there.

-- scooter